keep all your apps up-to-date effortlessly
MacUpdater can automatically track the latest updates of all applications installed on your Mac.
Launch our MacUpdater to see at a glance which of your apps are out-of-date.
With a simple click, you can update any outdated app.
Don't waste any time manually searching for updates, downloading, installing & cleaning up.
Let MacUpdater take care of everything for you!
New in Version 2
- Support for displaying and updating non-app software types like screen-savers, audio plugins and many more
- List or apply updates with a custom 'Alfred' workflow for MacUpdater
- 'TouchBar' support to access the most common functions on your apps
- More control with advanced options to schedule your scan at a specific time or day(s)
- Ability to install apps without entering the password on non-Admin accounts
- Ability to select and use common options on multiple apps at once
- Automatically clean defunct ignored updates for better performance
- Quit running apps for updating without confirmation
- Full compatibility with macOS 13 'Ventura' and 'Apple Silicon' chips
- Save time by directly applying app-updates that come as packages (.pkg)
- Even higher security and many additional advanced security options
- Improved performance of scanning apps, especially with a very large number of installed apps
- Enabled use of re-scanning or ignoring while currently applying updates
- Streamlined process of hiding updates temporarily or permanently
- Filter apps by codesigning, sandbox & code-architecture and more
- Directly show embedded release notes in many more cases
- Extended progress dialog shows more infos about the update
- Automatically detect connection issues
- Support for more app-badging options including 'Apple Silicon' badges
Documentation & Requirements
• macOS 10.14 'Mojave' or later
• 'Ventura'-compatible & 'Apple Silicon'-native
🇺🇸 English 🇪🇸 Spanish 🇷🇺 Russian 🇳🇱 Dutch 🇩🇪 German 🇧🇷 Brazilian 🇫🇷 French 🇨🇳 Chinese
Reviews & Ratings
Pricing & Options
License & Cost:
MacUpdater is licensed under a proprietary license and is a free download. Scanning for updates is always free. However, updating more than 10 apps requires a paid license.
Happiness & Refund Guarantee:
We do not only promise fast and high quality support but also guarantee that that we'll try to make you happy customer, and if this is not possible you will always get your money back.
Compare the different editions here
FREE to use
MacUpdater is currently not on-sale as we are transitioning from version 2 to version 3.
You can use MacUpdater 3 for free until it leaves 'beta' status and goes on sale in early 2023.