CoreBreach v1.1.5 released, future improvements need feedback
Version 1.1.5 of CoreBreach has been released for all currently supported platforms, and will appear in online stores distributing CoreBreach in a few days. This release fixes a few problems, brings some nice performance gains and incorporates enhancements in response to user feedback (smaller music notification, additional easier difficulty level). This version has also been significantly rewritten for iOS compatibility, expect CoreBreach coming to iPhone & iPad devices in a few days.
Since porting to new platforms is nearly finished now, we can turn our attention to improving the game in response to user feedback to make everyone happy with it. Since the most common complaint with the game seems to be about the playership steering we’d like to invite every (potential) customer to give us feedback how to improve the game in this area here:
Full v1.1.5 ChangeLog:
• First version for iOS
• Added an even easier difficulty level by popular demand
• Improved performance, graphics & stability
• Improved usability with better font rendering and smaller on-screen notifications
• Added fallback special effects for systems without post-processing
• Fixes problem with online high-scores and nicknames containing spaces (Mac)
• Fixes problem with the multiplayer mode and the pause-menu (Windows/Linux)
CoreBreach 1.1.5 is the first release to be simultaneously published for both Mac OS X
as well as Windows & Linux.