CoreBreach version 1.1 released, Adds new Platforms
Version 1.1 of CoreBreach has been released after more than two months of development. The game has been largely rewritten for this version in order to support compatibility with Windows & Linux. Additionally the rendering engine has been overhauled for improved performance and modern OpenGL 3 support. An updated Demo is available now and the update has already been submitted to the Mac App Store and the Mac Game Store. The Windows and Linux versions of CoreBreach will soon come to Desura.
• Rewritten game & engine for cross-platform compatibility, improved performance & graphics
• Improved stability, compatibility, balancing and game-pad support
• Improvements for user-made custom racetracks
• Added four hidden "easter-eggs" throughout the game
• Added optional female voice sound-set and improved the sound effects and music
CoreBreach 1.1 finally comes to Windows and Linux for cross-platform competition.